Event date: 19-21st November 2019
CPD Accredited Study Days
Behind every clinician, there is a everyday superhero with one mission:
improve leg ulcer care and reduce healing time.
Who should attend?
Want to learn more about leg ulcer diagnosis and evidence-based treatment? Or perhaps, refine your knowledge on compression systems and application techniques?
Come one, come all, as Leg Ulcer Days 2019 is beneficial to all district, community
When and where?
19th November 2019 – 10am – 4pm Marriott Hotel, Manchester
20th November 2019 – 7 – 8pm Webinar
21st November 2019 – 10am – 4pm Macdonald Hotel, Oxford
- Madeleine Flanagan, Principal Lecturer, Dermatology and Wound Management, University of Hertfordshire
- Sarah Gardner, Clinical Lead for Tissue Viability Service, Oxford Health NHS FT (RGN, DN cert, CPT, BA Hons, MSc, Queens Nurse)
- Caroline Dowsett, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Tissue Viability East London NHS Foundation Trust London & Independent Nurse Consultant in Wound Care
What can you expect?
The why and the how of correct diagnosis, patient-centric dialogue and evidence-based treatment
Practical How-to sessions on:
- Leg ulcer diagnosis: including a session on ABPI/Doppler and limb assessment
- Compression bandages: including how to apply evidence-based compression bandages
- Evidence assessment and how to apply this into your daily life
Excellent networking opportunities to network with your fellow clinicians
Register through the Leg Ulcer Days website
Use Twitter @legulcerdays #legulcerdays to share your engagement with Leg Ulcer Days