All Ability Cycling – Promoting lower limb health through cycling & raising the alarm
London E20 3AB
What’s it about?
Collaborations evoke change and lead to transformation! So, Accelerate CIC are partnering with Bikeworks CIC at their drop-in All Ability Cycling Club in East London to promote Legs Matter Week 2023.
Our goals are to engage with local communities & community leaders through all ability cycling while raising awareness of the hidden harm crisis in lower limb treatment at all levels.
Come & join us for a day of cycling, fun and learning about optimal lower limb health!
Who’s it suitable for?
- Everyone – general public
- Healthcare professionals – generalists
- Healthcare professionals – specialists TVNs, Surgeons
- People living with a leg ulcer or lower limb swelling
Disabled Parking is available in front of the Velodrome. The nearest toilets are also in the Velodrome, accessible via the lift.
Do you need assistance getting to the club? If you live nearby our Cycle Taxi may be able to help.
Who’s running it?
- Fran Campbell, Lead for Podiatry & Biomechanics, Accelerate, email@example.com, 07515 900 722
- Zoe Portlock, Founding Partner – Bikeworks, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caitriona O’Neill, Director of Clinical Services, Accelerate CIC, caitriona.o’email@example.com