Legs Matter Week is back and in 2023 we’re raising the alarm on the hidden harm crisis in the treatment of leg and foot conditions.
Why the focus on harm?
We know that many people with leg and foot conditions are not being treated adequately or in time. As a result, they are being harmed.
This harm is unacceptable and avoidable – but we can act to stop this.
This Legs Matter Week, we want to:
- Raise awareness of the hidden harm crisis within lower limb care
- Get people to start thinking about leg & foot harm and what they can do to prevent it.
- Share some important new information around the hidden harm crisis and what we can all do to tackle it
How to get involved:
- Ask us for a Legs Matter Action Pack – we’ll send you a pack with poster, leaflets and other promo items [link to action pack order page]
- Host your own Legs Matter event. This can be anything that gets people talking about leg and feet. Share your event here [link to event page]
- Share our Facebook posts and tweets.
Read our position on harm [link to harm position statement page]
Read our Ten Point Plan to Tackle Harm [link to 10 Point plan]