GET THE KNOW HOW
What’s it about?
- What is a foot ulcer and why is it important?
- What are the consequences of not treating correctly?
- How do we treat foot ulcers?
Who’s it suitable for?
- Members of the public
- Non-specialist health care practitioners e.g. nurses, pharmacists, GPs
Who’s running this event
Your hosts are:
- Debbie Sharman, MSc, FRCPodM, FFPM RCPS (Glasg) Consultant Podiatrist, Dorset Healthcare NHS Trust
- Professor Michael Edmonds, Consultant Physician, Kings College Hospital, London and FDUK Honorary President
- Jayne Robbie, Senior Podiatrist – Diabetes UK Clinical Champion, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Stephanie Stanley, Consultant Podiatrist, Isle of Wight NHS Trust
- Martin Fox FRCPodM, FFPM RCPS (Glasg), Vascular Specialist Podiatrist, NHS, Manchester
- Christian Pankhurst, Clinical Specialist Orthotist, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust