When’s it taking place
Date: Thursday 15 October
Duration: 60 minutes
Format: Facebook live session
What’s it about?
Join the Legs Matter Coalition for expert perspectives on how you can be a part of the self care revolution and transform outcomes for patients.
- Legs always matter! Reflections on the opportunity for self-care in a post-covid era – Sarah Gardner
- Self care solutions: How to select the best solution for your VLU patients – Kate Williams
- Best foot forward! The Podiatrist’s view on self care – Paul Chadwick
- Supported Self care: Empowering patient’s to successfully self care – Rebecca Elwell
- Questions to the panel and close
Who it’s suitable for?
Who’s running this event
Your hosts are Legs Matter coalition members:
- Sarah Gardner, Tissue Viability Society (TVS)
- Kate Williams, Tissue Viability Society (TVS)
- Paul Chadwick, College of Podiatry
- Rebecca Elwell, The British Lymphology Society (BLS)