IN CONVERSATION WITH
What’s it about?
A conversation with Tracy about living with a leg ulcer and how this experience inspired her to become a patient partner for the Legs Matter campaign. Tracy is passionate about patients having a voice in their care and talks about how a positive therapeutic partnership with her clinician helped her take back control of her life.
Who’s it suitable for?
- General public and patients, especially middle aged men and women
- General practice nursing teams
- Anyone interested in maintaining leg health
- Community Nurses
Who’s running this event
Your hosts are:
- Sarah Gardner, Independent Wound Care Consultant
- Tracy Goodwin, Leg Ulcer Patient and Legs Matter Patient Partner