What’s it about?
Raise awareness of vascular and venous disease amongst the public – an opportunity to pose your burning questions to the experts
Who’s it suitable for?
Who’s running this event
Your hosts are:
- Emma Hardy MP, MP for Kingston upon Hull West and Hessle
- Mr Dan Caradice MBChB FRCS MD (Hons) PGD Health Econ PGC Med US (Dist), Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon Vascular Surgical Speciality Lead RCS Eng
- Dr Leanne Atkin, PhD, MHSc, RGN, Vascular Nurse Consultant/Research Fellow, Mid Yorks NHS Trust/University of Huddersfield
- Dr Paul Chadwick MSc, PhD, National Clinical Director – Royal College of Podiatry
- Rebecca Elwell, Macmillan Lymphoedema Advanced Nurse Practitioner at the University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust