What we do
We’re working together to improve the awareness, understanding and treatment of lower leg and foot conditions at every level.
We do this by:
- Providing a central hub of information and sign-posting
- Providing FREE action packs with handy resources so you can get involved with sharing our message – order your pack today!
- Having a range of materials available for you to purchase to help spread the message far and wide – more information here.
- Encouraging healthcare professionals to be aware of the signs, seriousness and implications of lower leg and foot conditions
- Empowering specialist lower leg and foot healthcare professionals to deliver and champion better lower leg and foot care
- Working with commissioners and influencers to reshape lower leg and foot care within the UK
We want everyone to take charge of their own leg and foot health by:
- Paying attention to your legs and feet
- Going to your pharmacist or GP if things aren’t looking right
- Demanding better or different care if your leg or foot isn’t getting better
We’re calling on healthcare professionals to:
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of lower leg and foot problems
- Talk to your patients about their lower leg and foot health
- Ask for additional training if you need it
Download – Knees to toes: what you need to know (PDF download 383kb)
Tell us what you think
If there’s anything you want to ask us or tell us, whether it’s a suggestion about our website, a complaint, or a compliment, drop us a line at